Tuesday 4 June 2013

Charlie Cat on cannabis



I thought Richard was having one of his usual jokes at my expense when he suggested trying a homeopathy called ‘cannabis’ only to be presented with a small vile of homeopathy entitled ‘cannabis’! There must be a homeopathy for everything out there. 
At one point Richard put on his pondering face, going silent for a few minutes as he searched his memory bank: ‘have a look on the internet for Feline Hypothesia’ he said.

I returned to Charlie armed with the homeopathy but was not brave enough to pop one directly into his mouth for fear of loosing a finger or two, hence he had it wrapped in a small amount of tuna fish (mistake number one). Within half an hour of this, he started to groom manically again, pulling his head round as far as he could reach until his whole body contorted into spasm, nothing I did would distract him from this torture, culminating into, what I can only describe as a fit. His body stretching backwards, claws out and teeth into anything that was in his path. Howling until he peed himself, spraying the area. The fit lasted no more than 20 seconds but felt like an eternity as I stood by, helpless.
Charlie calmed down and fell asleep with exhaustion.

Naturally I thought the fit must have been due to the homeopathy but I knew homeopathy was not capable of having this reaction…. It was time to speak to Charlie’s late owner, John for any help he could offer….



www.helenthehealer.co.uk

No comments: